We are looking for Organizational Change Consultants (permanent or interim) who have a passion to help organizations go through business change and transformations. The ideal candidate will have experience in people coaching and supporting leaders in order to ensure change initiatives are implemented effectively on the different business layers including processes, systems and technology.
What are your daily activities?
- Drawing up the change strategy and change approach: including impact analysis, communication plan, training plan and measuring the organization’s willingness to change
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Evaluate and ensure business and user readiness
- Support business communication to manage stakeholders in all layers of the organization including external stakeholders
- Define metrics to measure change adaption and monitor change progress.
- Support and engage senior leaders, managers and supervisors to increase business adaption and acceptance via change agent network
- Support change management activities by providing coaching and training of employees
- Optimizing new processes and/or organizational structure, for example through workshops or focus groups
What do we ask from our OC Consultant?
- Master degree
- Change Management and/or Corporate Governance Certification & Experience
- At least 3-8 years’ experience in working on business transformation/process improvement/IT systems/outsourcing projects in an international setting
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Communicative in at least English and or Dutch/Spanish
- Knowledge of change/project methodologies like Prince2 |scrum|agile
- Project Management tooling like JIRA |MS Projects
- Excellent active listening skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in complex situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Willingness to travel/live abroad
- Leadership: to convince, inspire and motivate people!
- Clear career vision
What is our offer to you?
- A challenging position within a young and upcoming consultancy company with clients worldwide and with colleagues who love what they do and inspire you to function on your best
- A personal training program
- Competitive salary, excellent secondary working conditions and an attractive bonus system
Let’s talk and discuss how we can start our journey to success together!