We are looking for Business Process Consultants (permanent or interim) who have a passion for process design and process analysis. The ideal candidate will have process optimization and process documentation experience and has the ability to navigate across systems and processes of our clients and provide innovative solutions and improvements for the business process challenges.
What are your daily activities?
- Define process KPI’s to make operational process performance transparent.
- Analyze process bottlenecks and provide process improvement initiatives.
- Document business process flows including roles and authorizations rules.
- Describe and maintain business policies and rules.
- Execute process audits and measurements.
- Design, build and implement business reports.
- Managing stakeholders in all layers of an organization.
What do we ask from our BP Consultant?
- University degree in the field of Business Management/IT
- BPM Certification
- At least 3 years’ experience as BPM Consultant in an international setting
- At least 3 years’ experience with BPM tooling
- Lean Six Sigma Certification & Experience
- Knowledge of change/project methodologies like Prince2 |scrum|agile
- Project Management tooling like JIRA |MS Projects
- Sharp and straight forward communicator
- Communicative in at least English and Dutch or Spanish
- Change Management affinity
- Willingness to travel/live abroad
- Full dedication to enhance our strategy and to help LaNubia in their scale-up phase
- Leadership: to convince, inspire and motivate others!
- Clear career vision
What is our offer to you?
- A challenging position within a young and upcoming consultancy company with clients worldwide and with colleagues who love what they do and inspire you to function on your best
- A personal training program
- Competitive salary, excellent secondary working conditions and an attractive bonus system
Let’s talk and discuss how we can start our journey to success together!